A big thank-you to everyone who responded to our Help Repair S. Bart’s Organ fundraising drive! In just over three weeks we have surpassed our initial goal of $6,000 by $120 for a total of $6120!
If you have pledged funds but have not yet sent them, please do so now either 1) online, 2) in this coming Sunday’s offering, or 3) by dropping off your contribution at the Vicarage. If you had planned to donate and have not yet indicated your wish, you can still do so! Gifts received marked ‘organ fund’ will be directed towards any unanticipated costs during installation of the blower or towards ongoing maintenance and repair on the Instrument.
How to Donate:
You can donate in-person through weekly offerings or via e-transfer. Please ensure all donations include a note towards “organ fund.”
Here’s how to donate via e-transfer:
- Login to your financial institution online or via mobile, and navigate to Interac e-Transfer.
- Select the account that you would like funds transferred from.
- Enter the amount that you would like to send.
- Add recipient, St. Bartholomew’s Anglican Church.
- Add email address, firstname.lastname@example.org.